This is probably the nicest garden hose I’ve ever seen. Almost too nice to take outside. But I guess that defeats the purpose. For a city girl like me who doesn’t like to get dirty, this is the perfect solution. I hate touching my husband’s dirty slimy hose and dragging the tangled mess all over the yard. Here are the details:
1. LIGHTWEIGHT: This hose is so lightweight and portable. I can carry it out when I want to water or wash the car and then bring it back inside so it stays nice and clean. No more dragging a heavy hose on the ground. It weighs only about 1/4 of what a regular hose weighs.
2. NOZZLE IS EASY TO USE: Without making myself sound like debutante, I cannot stand screwing the nozzle onto our current garden hose. It’s leaky, rusty and hard to screw in. This one is so easy to use, I don’t mind. The nozzle screws in easily to the brass connector.
3. VERSATILE: The nozzle has 9 different settings to achieve the water flow you like.
4. WORKS WELL: Nozzle settings work great and achieve the water flow you would expect.
5. WELL MADE: Solid, sturdy construction. Seems like it will last a long time.
6. COMPACT: Compact for space saving storage.
7. NO TANGLES: The hose stretches out easily, is flexible and doesn’t get tangled or kink.
8. SPARE PARTS: Includes two extra washers for seasonal replacement.
9. HANGER INCLUDED: Includes a metal hanger for storage.
10. SOLID BRASS CONNECTION: Brass connectors to resist corrosion.
11. SHUTOFF VALVE: Metal valve controls water flow.
12. UV FABRIC: UV resistant outer fabric.
1. Almost too nice to take outside.
2. A bit pricey.
If you are tired of gross garden hoses that leak, corrode or are heavy to lug around, you might want to splurge on this quality set. I know it’s expensive, but if you don’t like getting dirty, you might find it worth it.
Discounted sample provided. You can purchase this set at Amazon.com.